The specialty of Lacomka Bakery and Deli are beautiful custom made cakes for all occasions..
Lubov and Oleg Vyazhevich emigrated from Russia twenty years ago. Lubov had graduated from a professional cooking school in Russia.
You and your guest are invited to enjoy a variety of prepared Russian dishes made fresh daily.
Enjoy our monthly specials & deals.
to Russian Bakery & Deli
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Get Your Holiday Gifts Today!
Lacomka Russian Bakery and Deli – featured as 1 of the top places to visit in Orlando area on Food Network!
Stop by at Lacomka today or call to place your order.
Call (407) 677-1101 to order now!
Custom Order Form
Click on the link below to download custom order form. Please, fill it out and e-mail it to us: email@example.com
Russian store Orlando
Lacomka offers some of best traditional Russian European food in Orlando FL. There is also Deli where you can stop by and have a nice meal or lunch. Stop by and try your favourite Russian dish.
Like watching a Russian ballet or riding the Troika (Troika is the traditional Russian carriage drawn by a team of three horses harnessed abreast), eating at Lacomka Bakery and Deli is a quintessential Russian experience. Pelmeni, Pirozhki, and pastries loaded with delicious cream and chocolate are just a few of Lacomka’s greatest hits. Call us to order a cake for any occasion, which will look quite fancy, yet most authentic and delicious.
For more information:
Call now at 407-677-1101 and place your order with us.
You can also do it online via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Today!
We are starting to take Holiday orders! If you order before November 15th, you’ll get 10% off your entire order!
Custom Platters’ Choices
Platters: (all platters can be custom)
1. Assorted Cheese Tray (An assortment of imported cheeses and our homemade crackers). – 2 lbs. = $30.00
2. Assorted Meats (An assortment of Salami, Canadian Bacon, Balik, and Kabalosy). – 2 lbs. = $30.00
3. Assorted Pickles (Salted Green Tomatoes, Pickles, Red Pepper, and Darien Carrots). – 2 lbs. = $12.99
4. Assorted Mushrooms (Marinated assortment mushrooms: Maslyata, Apyata, and Gruzdy). – 2 lbs. = $18.00
5. Blinchiki (Your choices: Meat and mushrooms, meat and onions, chicken and carrots, or Sweet Cheese (Tvorog) and raisins). – 1 Dozen = $18.00
6. Assortment of Mini Pastries (Honey – Karina, Napoleon, Armetto Caramel Cake, Prague Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Rum Cake, or Truffle Chocolate with Nuts). – 1 Dozen = $30.00
7. Assorted Fruit Tray (Strawberries covered with chocolate, Rasberries, Blueberries, Kiwi, and Grapes covered with White Chocolate). – 2 lbs. = $25.00
*Min. order requirements apply
Holiday Store Hours
Thanksgiving - Closed
24th of December - Open 10:00AM to 5:00PM
25th of December - Closed
31st of December - Open 10:00AM to 5:00PM
1st of January - Closed